The Republic of Ireland provides opportunities in a country with a warm, friendly, and welcoming culture, contact Dedicare about healthcare jobs in Ireland.
Fixed term or permanent medical jobs in Ireland
Ireland, or Éire in Irish, also known as the Republic of Ireland is a member of the EU and shares its border with Northern Ireland which is part of the UK. The capital and largest city is Dublin located on the east of the island. With a population of circa 5 million, about 40% reside in the Dublin area.
With so much to offer, from lively cities, amazing landscapes, hiking in the great outdoors and traditional Irish cuisine, Ireland is a great option if you are looking to make a move with the support of Dedicare. If you are a hospital doctor or GP, Dedicare can offer opportunities on a fixed-term or permanent basis. We open the doors to medical jobs in Ireland.
Our service to you
Through our relationships with healthcare organisations in Ireland we have access to job opportunities for both hospital doctors and GPs. Dedicare will work with you from the point of enquiry through to the time you are ready to start your new job. Our full support means we will:
- Discuss potential employment opportunities, either permanent or fixed term placements.
- Provide information on English language level and certification (if required).
- Determine your route to obtain professional registration depending upon the country in which you qualified and trained.
- Help with your application to obtain registration with the Irish Medical Council (IMC) and prepare the relevant documents.
- Confirm your eligibility to obtain a work permit (if applicable).
- Assist you with other employment checks and paperwork such as occupational health and police certificate requirements.
- Support your relocation, such as finding accommodation; travel and airport transfers; catering for the needs of family members travelling with you.
- Provide ongoing support if required when you are settled into your new position.
The Health Service Executive (HSE) – hospital jobs in Ireland
Dedicare is an approved supplier of doctors and GPs to the HSE, the statutory health authority in Ireland. HSE provides all of Ireland’s public health services in hospitals and communities and is the largest employer for healthcare jobs in Ireland. Primary care services are managed by the HSE on behalf of the Department of Health and Children.
If you are currently looking searching medical jobs in Ireland, Dedicare will provide access to many options and will support you through the entire journey.
Dedicare connects qualified GPs with tailored opportunities across the country, ensuring a seamless transition into roles that align with individual career aspirations. With a focus on continuous professional development and patient-centred care, GP jobs in Ireland provide both challenge and reward in equal measure.