Working in partnership with NHS Health Education England, Dedicare provides a fully supported and personalised transition to working as a GP (General Practitioner) in the UK.
This is a unique opportunity for EU-trained GPs/Family Medicine doctors to receive personal, educational and financial support. Dedicare has supported many GPs to successfully relocate to England over the last 5 years making us the first choice when considering international relocation.
General Practice in the UK offers a rewarding and diverse career as well as progression and professional development. This NHS programme provides a supported route for GPs who are looking to join the NHS.
Beginning your journey with us means we can work closely with you, providing assistance and support throughout every step of the process.
You will have a dedicated contact at Dedicare who will:
- Keep in touch with you from the moment you contact us.
- Assist with all requirements such as application forms, professional registration, and interview.
- Help with travel plans, sourcing accommodation and relocation needs.
- Be on hand for any support you need once you have relocated to the UK.
- Introduce you to GPs locally who have already made the move.